Sunday, May 29, 2011

Baby Girl Cake Pops




I made baby girl cake pops for my amazing hairdresser, Laura's baby shower. This was a little challenge for me. My first try at baby cake pops. Mixed white chocolate with a little milk chocolate to get the flesh colour look. I used the small heart candies for the bows, pink pearl edible nose and a candy necklace for the pacifier. I also added in a few cake pops dipped in milk chocolate and added a few edible pearls and a sugar flower, just to break it up a little. Fifty babies!!! But I'm very pleased with the turn out. They actually were used as a take home favor. They might be to cute to eat though!

1 comment:

  1. I love these! How much would you charge for 25? You can reach me at my Facebook.com/luvmelidia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog.

If you do not receive a reply back within 72 hours, please email me at thecakebomb@gmail.com with your questions.